Wednesday, September 28, 2011

STUPID "RITE AID" AKA "CVS"

What a CRAZY morning I had! I got out of bed at 6am!, I was out of the house by 7am. I had to go develop a picture of me and Nancy Grace for her to sign. I went to go to "Rite Aid" to develop the picture. "Rite Aid" is like a CVS they have pretty much everything. This 5 minute trip turned into over 35 minutes! I was so upset! I had to be somewhere by a certain time to see Nancy Grace to have her sign the picture! I wanted to do instant print, and it wasn't working! I tried printing it over 5 times! I had to get the manager, all the employees didn't even know how to work it! I was getting really upset! He kept telling me to hold on, and wait until the photo lady showed up to work....She finally got it printed, I was charged $3.99 for the photo! The manager never apologized or anything for all the inconvenience! I mean how rude! He actually was nice about the situation and tried to help, but at least let me know "sorry about the inconvenience!" I ran out of there and went where Nancy Grace was being filmed for a television show. She was very nice like always! I was trying to call her name on the way out but security was pushing me away! I was like seriously!? I've been working on getting my photo printed and getting here for the last 3 hours! One of the television recognized my face and got her attention and asked her to sign the photo for me(: He was very nice, and so was Nancy! It was a picture I took with Nancy a few days ago. She was like "I remember you!" She signed the picture and wrote "Follow your dreams." She is a very nice woman! I then went to the post office to mail a few things in West Hollywood. I had a lot of mail actually! I finally mailed Bailey's ipod that she forgot here!

Right now I'm at Starbucks, I had to catch up on my celebrity news, and blog(: I'm drinking the Salted Carmel Mocha! It's so good! YUM! I've been loving a lot of the new Starbucks drinks and the seasonal ones!

Love this picture (: I'm to the right! You can see my tiny legs! This is a picture that Mario tweeted!

At Starbucks and tried this yummy chocolate donuts!

One of my FAVORITE Starbucks in West Hollywood! Right off the sunset strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment